- Flexible working arrangements (ST/SGB/2003/4)
- Introduction of Staggered Working Hours at Headquarters (ST/AI/408)
- Appendix D to the Staff Rules, coverage for telecommuting staff
- Compensation for loss of or damage to personal effects attributable to service (ST/AI/149/Rev.4)
Access to Lynda.com is available to all UN Secretariat staff in all Duty Stations. To register for your free account and access the full video library, visit Lynda.com at the United Nations.
- Managers Toolkit (HR Portal)
The Manager’s toolkit provides a self-study resources for UN managers as well as links to learning programmes, other UN web pages and links to free external resources.
FWA Focal Points
Articles and research about Flexible Working Arrangements
- Work-Life Policy, Practice and Potential - UN Women
- Myths and Facts about Flexible Working Arrangements – OSAGI
- Workplace Flexibility in the 21st Century - SHRM
- Supervisor's Guide to Flexibility - WHEN WORK WORKS
- Business Impacts of Flexibility: An Imperative for Expansion
- Work/life balance highlighted by Focal Points for Women in Vienna