Are you struggling to gain, lose, or maintain a healthy weight?
The Public Health Unit of the Division of Healthcare Management and Occupational Safety and Health invites you to register for a FREE 12-month subscription to Lifesum to help you reach your health and weight goals through better eating.
What is Lifesum?
Lifesum is the world's leading healthy eating app, helping over 55 million global users to improve baseline health through better eating. Whether the goal is to lose weight or have more energy throughout the day, the Lifesum app offers science-backed, personalized nutrition at scale. It features a variety of meal plans, healthy recipes, trackers and more based on users' goals, dietary restrictions, and lifestyle, available in 11 languages.
- Open the unique UN Registration link from your web browser.
- Click the "Sign up" button and enter the redeem code: "UN" (not case sensitive).
- Complete the registration procedure and create an account using your valid UN email (required).
- Download the Lifesum app on your mobile via the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android).
- Sign in with your registered UN email and password.
if you are having problems registering, downloading the app, or using the system, Contact Lifesum Support or visit the FAQ page
If you have other questions, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: While encouraging your understanding of what nutrition, exercise and healthy habits can do for you, Lifesum is not intended to be used for any diagnosis, advice, prevention or treatment of a disease or medical condition (Lifesum is not a medical device of app). Always consult with a doctor or healthcare professional for medical advice and treatments before making any medical decisions.