Mental wellbeing services provided by the Staff Counsellor’s Office
- Confidential psychological ‘first aid’ for staff and families requiring immediate psychological or emotional support.
- Confidential short-term individual and group counselling sessions provided by highly qualified mental health professionals.
- Confidential consultations to managers on issues related to the well being of staff
- Training programmes to help staff build emotional resilience and cope with personal stressors
- Confidential, supportive and caring approach so that you feel comfortable in seeking the assistance you need.
How to contact your Staff Counsellor
- The UN Secretariat’s Staff Counsellor’s Office is located in New York in the Secretariat building on the 5th Floor directly next to the elevator (room 505)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 963 7044, you do not need to explain your problem to make an appointment—just ask for an appointment with a counsellor.
- Check the iSeek information at your duty station, or inquire with the Medical Service, for the office location and details on contacting the Staff Counsellor serving your duty station.
- To get information on locating services by a Staff Counsellor in global duty stations, email email@example.com or call +1 212 963 7044.