CAREER SUPPORT PROGRAMMES
The Office of Human Resources offers programmes in a wide range of formats to support you:
- Self-directed learning programmes include thousands of options across LinkedIn Learning, the Blue Line and our Leadership and Management portfolio. There are also mandatory learning programmes that all staff must complete. Don't know where to get started? Try the Taking Charge of Your Career course on LinkedIn Learning to help you reflect on your goals and the learning you want to focus on.
- Together Mentoring is a system-wide mentoring programme in which you can connect with colleagues for networking meetings or mentoring relationships. Check out this popular programme which now has rolling admission all year long.
- Competency-Based Interviewing training for panelists is a self-directed, online programme that is mandatory for all staff who serve on interview panels. Need to prepare for an interview as an applicant? Learn more here.
- The Sabbatical Leave Programme offers staff the chance to pursue research of their choosing for up to four months. There is a rigorous selection process; learn more here.
- The ACUNS-United Nations Workshop is an annual, in-person workshop in which staff at the P-2 to P-4 levels develop a research paper on a specific topic. This programme is developed through a partnership with the Academic Council of the United Nations System.
Check out the Career Centre site on the Knowledge Gateway for more information (a password-protected site for staff only).
See Flyer - Career Support Portfolio