Frequently Asked Questions

(This page is currently being updated)

Am I eligible for Flexible Working Arrangements?

If the usage of FWA is authorized in a specific Department/Office, staff members may discuss the feasibility of usage of FWA with his/her respective supervisor. To find out if FWA is authorized in your Department/Office, please contact the FWA Focal Point assigned to your Department. Please note that there is no right or entitlement to Flexible Working Arrangements. They are purely voluntary for all concerned and require a specific agreement between the staff member and his/her supervisor.

What are the FWA options and how can I submit a request?

View the information for FWA options available at the UN Secretariat. FWA requests and agreement forms are found here.