The United Nations is hosting the Global Health Challenge 2019 through an app called Movespring. In the app, you can connect your wearable device or smartphone to track your steps activity and watch your progress over time.
The Challenge runs from October 15 - December 15. Compete with your duty station’s country team against other UN country teams, The country team with the highest step average moves to the top of the leaderboard.
Sign up in a few easy steps. Join today and get stepping!
ON YOUR DESKTOP
1. Click this link to automatically go to the UN Global Health Challenge 2019
2. Select “I am new to MoveSpring” to sign up as a new user.
3. Use your official UN email when creating your account.
4. Join your duty station’s country team.
ON YOUR PHONE
1. Download the MoveSpring app via the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) or navigate to app.movespring.com in a web browser.
2. if you have already created one from your desktop, select “I already have an account” and just login.
3. Otherwise, choose “I am new to MoveSpring” to sign up as a new user.
4. Enter the org code: UN (not case sensitive)
5. Follow the steps to create your MoveSpring account. Use your official UN email.
6. Join your country team by clicking ‘Join Team’ button.
Aside from being able to manually enter your steps in the mobile app or the website, you can also synchronize your steps from your personal tracking device to the app on your phone via Bluetooth. Go here for instructions.
Make sure you sync your steps each day of the challenge by opening the MoveSpring app or website. We strongly suggest syncing at least once a day! At minimum you need to sync every 3 days to make sure MoveSpring gets all your steps. Users will be responsible for making sure they sync regularly to get credit for totals.
Check out the Movespring Help Center, MoveSpring how-to videos, or contact their support team via the blue dot on the bottom right of their website, or in the MoveSpring app via your profile.
You can also email support directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org