- Are you enthusiastic about health and wellness?
- Do you want to help bring health and wellness activities to your office?
- Do you want to be a positive role model for UN colleagues who want to lead a healthy lifestyle?
- Do you love interacting with UN colleagues in your duty station?
- Join your colleagues from different UN organizations around the world and volunteer to be a UN Health & Wellness champion at your duty station!
What does a UN Health & Wellness Champion do?
Under the guidance of the Public Health Unit of Division of Healthcare Management and Occupational Health (DHMOSH) at UNHQ in New York, UN Health & Wellness Champions volunteer to help promote staff health and wellbeing at their workplace. They are office health influencers who promote programs and share information with their peers and co-workers.
- Leading by example and participating in worksite wellness activities
- Assisting DHMOSH-Public Health with workplace health and wellness programming
- Recruiting co-workers to participate in health and wellness actives and initiatives (i.e. UN Global Health Challenge or the DHMOSH Public Health Conversation Series)
- Sharing DHMOSH Public Health information and resources by posting flyers or forwarding emails.
How do I become a UN Health & Wellness Champion?
Register at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GTTYBCJ to become a UN Health & Wellness Champion. Tell us in which UN entity and duty station you work and what you’re passionate about, and you’ll receive more information via email.