The registration process is different for Secretariat Staff Members and external learners.
- Secretariat Staff:
- Go to the User Guide for United Nations Staff Members: Registration instructions for Secretariat Staff
- External learners (Delegates of Permanent Missions, UNDP, UNICEF, UNFPA, UNOPS, UN WOMEN Staff and Retirees or Spouses, etc.):
- Go to the User Guide for External Learners: Registration instructions for external learners
*Click here for instructions on requesting access to language courses once Inspira/elearning registration is completed.
*Spouses: click here for instructions on how to obtain a grounds pass
Our office at the United Nations Learning Centre will offer personalized registration support.
- Visit our Information Desk to get advice on what courses to take and how to register.
- Visit a Registration Help Clinic if you are having any problems registering online. Registration clinics will be held from 1:00 - 3:00 on the following dates and in the following labs in the United Nations Learning Centre
- 3, 16 & 18 July - Computer Lab B
- 9 & 11 July - Computer Lab C