HOW TO REGISTER FOR A COURSE, A TRAINING ACTIVITY, OR A PLACEMENT TEST
The registration process is different for Secretariat Staff Members and external learners
- To register, see the registration instructions for UN Secretariat staff.
- Are you registering for a course for the first time? See the registration instructions for new external learners.
- Have you taken a course before? See the registration instructions for returning external learners..
Spouses who need a United Nations grounds pass ("UN pass") will need to follow these instructions.
Once you have registered for a self-study course, you must self-enroll in the learning platform to access your course materials. To access the learning platform, please follow these instructions.
HOW TO DROP A COURSE OR TRAINING ACTIVITY
To cancel your enrollment you need to log in to your Inspira. Go to Main Menu > Self Service > Learning > My Learning and choose the course or training activity you want to drop under the list of "My training activities" and click on "Drop" button.
"To cancel your enrollment you need to log in to your elearning account. Choose the course or training activity you want to drop under the list of "My training activities" and click on the course you want to drop and then click on the "Drop" button.
HOW TO REQUEST HELP TO REGISTER FOR A COURSE OR TRAINING ACTIVITY
If you require registration support, please fill out the Registration Assistance Form (RAF) and a team member will respond to your request within 3 business days
If your question is regarding the placement test, please visit the placement test page.
⇒ DO NOT use the Registration Assistance Form in the following cases:
- if you forgot or you do not know your log-in credentials; instead, use the "Forgot User ID" or "Forgot User Password" options, or the "Contact us" option in Inspira or elearning.
- if you have any kind of technical issue (e.g., login error, black screen, system running too slow, system shutting down unexpectedly, not being able to print, etc); instead, please use the "Contact us " option in Inspira or elearning.
- to register for courses; this form is for registration support only.