The registration process is different for Secretariat Staff Members and external learners.
- Secretariat Staff:
- Go to the User Guide for United Nations Staff Members: Registration instructions for Secretariat Staff
- External learners (Delegates of Permanent Missions, UNDP, UNICEF, UNFPA, UNOPS, UN WOMEN Staff and Retirees or Spouses, etc.):
- Go to the User Guide for External Learners: Registration instructions for external learners
*Spouses: click here for instructions on how to obtain a grounds pass
Our office at the United Nations Learning Centre will offer personalized registration support.
- Visit our Information Desk to get advice on what courses to take and how to register (TBD).
- Visit a Registration Help Clinic if you are having any problems registering online.
Beginning on 26 March 2019, we will offer personalized registration support from 1:00 p.m to 3:00 p.m at the UN Learning Centre (Computer Lab B), which is located at the 3rd basement of the General Assembly Building (NL-3B):