This page is currently being developed. Contents will gradually be added. A French version is in process.
ITECNET ASSESSMENT DATES FOR 2017
A vacancy staffing exercise is comprised of various steps with pre-determined and fixed assessment dates. It is very important for applicants to ensure their availability on those dates. Test dates will be made available to applicants in "My upcoming test schedule" in their inspira account as well as on this site as they become available. Dates may only become available at short notice depending on progress made in the assessment process.
Testing Period for ITECNET 2017 Semi-Annual 1: 10:00 AM NY time 29 July 2017 to 10:00 AM NY time 31 July 2017
Only for eligible non-rostered applicants
- Applicants will be given a 48-hour testing window within the testing period and must complete the test within this prescribed time frame.
- There will be only one standard pre-selection test across all FS and P levels no matter to how many individual positions the applicant has applied to.
- There will be no standard pre-selection test for applicants to D level positions.
- For a detailed information sheet on the ITECNET Standard Pre-Selection including what it measures, click here.
Want to know more about the Standard Pre-Selection Test? Click here.
Testing Period for ITECNET 2017 Semi-Annual 1: 17 August 2017 to 20 September 2017
Only for applicants who have passed eligibility screening, standard pre-selection test as well as the suitability screening
- Applicants will be given a 48-hour testing window within the testing period to complete substantive tests within a prescribed period of time. Applicants will receive an email invitation to participate in the substantive test and will be able to test their settings.
- Applicants have to check the "My Upcoming Test Schedule" page in inspira for actual test dates.
- Candidates will receive an invitation to the substantive test by email in advance of the test.
- There may be more than one substantive test depending on the number of positions the applicant has applied for.
Want to know more about the Substantive Test(s)? Click Here
Only for candidates who have passed the substantive test
- Candidates will receive an invitation to an interview by email in advance of the interview.
- Interviews are conducted online via live video or similar means with an expert panel.
Want to know more about the Interview? Click Here