The new performance management cycle has started as of 1 April. It’s time to complete your 2018-19 ePerformance documents and start workplans for 2019-20.
The Office of Human Resources (OHR) in DMSPC has made some important changes for the 2019-2020 cycle:
- The Mid-point Review has been streamlined – it is a faster process with fewer clicks
- New print feature enables easy ePerformance printing and saving to PDF
- Staff who have new ratings resulting from rebuttal panels will see them reflected in Inspira
- First Reporting Officers (FROs) can create documents for staff
- Additional Supervisors have enhanced access to documents they share with FROs
The aims of these changes are to:
- Streamline the performance management process – to make it faster and easier
- Respond to staff member requests about the tool. OHR is listening to you!
Additional information can be found on the HR Portal.