The new performance management cycle is imminent and staff members will see some important changes when they prepare their workplans for the April 2018 to March 2019 cycle in inspira, such as:
- the names of First and Second Reporting Officers may appear automatically;
- a gender parity reminder in the core value “respect for diversity”; and
- the removal of physical signatures to simplify and expedite the process.
The aim of these changes is to streamline the ePerformance process, increase managerial accountability and integrate more gender-oriented elements into performance management.
All staff are reminded that workplans must be completed in inspira by 31 May 2018.
For additional information:
- 2018-2019 ePerformance changes for all staff and First Reporting Officers
- Guidance on setting challenging performance goals
- HR Portal resources on performance management
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.